Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday Toot



Wyatt started daycare in August. Its been slightly scary, but he's done well. Except now there is a kid apparently biting him on a daily basis. But that's another story.

Anyway, I took him this morning-even though I wasn't working-and I had the morning to myself. I don't remember the last time that has happened. I drank coffee, watched The Today Show, did laundry, read my book and played on the computer. It was awesome. I picked him up after he ate lunch and then had the rest of the day with him, and I didn't even feel guilty. I could get used to this.

Oh-and I kept GiGi at home since he wouldn't need it for naptime, and he didn't freak out!

1 comment:

PMKU said...

WOW you are at a good stage! Toot that horn a little louder for those mom that didn't get any me time today. I have to live through you! lol