Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tuesday Toot

I found the blankie!!! Or "Gi Gi" as its referred to around these parts.

Photobucket

We went out to two places...the daycare center to register Wyatt for the fall and the pool to check out registration info. I remembered having it at the daycare...and that was it. After we got home, there was some lunch and then it was time for nap...then it started..."Gi Gi? Gi Gi? GI GI!!??!!" I was in full panic. It was nowhere to be found. After about 23 pointless circles from the house to the car, through the bag again...it was nowhere. I called the center, they remembered me leaving with it...called the pool, they were useless. Finally we just got in the car to retrace our steps. All of a sudden I see the blankie from the main drag...IN THE PARKING LOT of the daycare center. I ran all up over the curb making a sharp turn from the street into the parking lot. Glad there were no kiddies in the parking lot. But we had it! And the day...and naptime...were saved. Hoorah!

2 comments:

Nicole D. Johns said...

Way to go! I'm kind of glad my guy doesn't have a favorite blanket, etc. Because I would have lost it a long time ago.

Anonymous said...

YAY!! That is Toot-A-riffic!!! :)