Monday, October 13, 2008

So this is what it takes....

...to get me off my lazy butt and post! I've been TAGGED! Hooray!! I feel like a real blogger now. And I have COMMENTS on my last post! Maybe I should get robbed more often! I'm gonna leave my car unlocked tonight baby!

Anyway, Lisa over at Diapers and Wine (which is absolutely hysterical and you should totally read it.) tagged me for sixth of the sixth. Basically you take the sixth photo from your sixth album and give a brief history of what was happening in said photo. I'm slightly disappointed that mine is so boring, but determined to stick to the rules. (jumping up and down and squealing like a school girl "I've been tagged!")

Photobucket

This dull little number was taken back in June when Chris and I went on our very first two day trip away from Wyatt. So the trip was significant....I think it might have even been my first or second post? Anyway, we took the scenic route to Shepherdstown, WV and stopped in Loudon County at Doukenie Winery . It was blazin' hot, but the wine was good and the scenery was beautiful.

Wait...how many people am I supposed to tag? Lisa tagged 4, but 6 seems to be the important number...but do I have six blogs to tag? No...not really. Ok, I'll do 4. Whew. And I SWEAR there will be another post within a day...one with actual pictures and events.

I tag....

And Babies Make Five

Storc Online

Courtneyology101

Sweetened Taters

1 comment:

fan_girl34 said...

There appears to be a tripping/falling off the porch hazard going on at the winery! LOL Sorry I couldn't help myself. I don't look at anything and not wonder if it's a "risk." It looks fantastic. I forgot about your blog. I need the occasional nudge. it's fab!