Monday, August 25, 2008

Is it true? Do blondes have more fun?

There has been a hair evolution in our household.

Witness:

I gave birth to a dark haired, furry little munchkin baby. (The fur eventually fell off, but we memorialized it for his teenage years)

Photobucket

Photobucket

At 6 months, he was a rotund redhead

Photobucket

At one, we were heading towards a beautiful strawberry blonde...

Photobucket

Now, it appears he's going to go platinum for a while. Seriously, this is the weirdest looking thing. His roots are coming in absolutely white blonde. The ends are still reddish, so its almost like he has reverse roots. Its not the summer/sun/pool thing because its growing in this light. And the ends-that should be the lightest-are the darkest.

Photobucket

I can't wait to see what happens next! Stripes? Neon? Who knows? Right now I guess he'll be my little blondie bear.

Photobucket

1 comment:

fan_girl34 said...

Of course blondes have more fun! I didn't realize your baby was a little monky child. I love that you have blackmail photos for later use. muahhhhh