Monday, October 13, 2008

Election Coverage

Forget CNN, MSNBC....even Fox news. All I need to know is at 7-election! I stumbled into the Sev one morning in desperate need of coffee, and after I had filled my cup with the nectar of the gods I glanced over a saw a blue OBAMA cup! I was so excited I had to dump my coffee into the new cup so I could have one. I arrived at work happy and chipper, showing off my cup to all who would pay attention to me.

Then I realized that not only did they have these cups but each time you buy one it registers as a vote for that candidate. The first time I checked McCain had about 5 states. Now he's got 3 I think. I love it! AND according to 7-11, Obama will take Virginia. If that happens I will do a jig. Of course, my co-worker pointed out that the reason that Obama has so many states is probably because all of the McCain coffee drinkers are at Starbucks. Hmm. Good point.

1 comment:

fan_girl34 said...

7-11. I don't think there is one in my nieghborhood. Where do you live? Just kidding. There is one sorta on the way out to powhite. Apparently I need to stop and "vote". LOL